G-Shock Origin Digital Glitch Limited
This unique G-Shock series is inspired by the types of glitches experienced in the digital world, like the visual errors seen in a digital graphic or video. The watches combine translucent skeleton-style resin with blue-green and purple polarized ink to create a visually striking effect.
The Origin boasts a range of technical specs including an illuminated panel, 20 bar water resistance and a multifunctional alarm, to name a few. Other features to highlight are a tough, mineral glass protector and an even tougher, shock resistant construction that you can count on.
Further innovative features found in the timepiece include a solar charging system that converts multiple sources of light into power that lasts up to 2 years, as well as an impressive GPS hybrid waveceptor which enables the watch to tell the time accurately, anywhere.
User Manual Included
- Multi colored resin case, 49mm
- Digital display with day, date, time
- Multi colored resin band
- Buckle closure
- Mineral glass lens for scratch resistance
- Shock resistant
- Electro-lumiescent backlight
- Flash alert - flashes with buzzer that sounds for alarms, hourly time signals
- 1/100 second stopwatch
- Measuring modes include elapsed time, split time, 1st - 2nd place times
- Countdown timer measures 1 second with 24 hour range
- Multi-function alarm
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto calendar to year 2039
- 12/24 Hour format
- Regular time keeping
- 2 Year battery life
- Water resistant to 200 meters